Thursday, April 9, 2009

Missed Out

Dear Class,

I must say, I have had very few classes that I actually regret missing for reasons other than falling behind. I was out of town this whole week, but thought about our class a great deal of the time. I spent the week taking pictures of naturally occuring faces, picking up random objects for my found-art piece, and writing lots in my journal, not to mention contemplating my word project almost obsessively. I read The Little Prince, and will probably read it again on my way home. I feel like I missed out a lot this week, but the lessons in creativity certainly have infused my trip with a plethora of interesting experiences. So thanks :) see you all Tuesday.
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say this is about the sweetest and most beautiful thing on the blog. and great photos, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete