Monday, March 9, 2009

Tomorrow

Sorry I haven't put this up sooner.

Here is the order for tomorrow, Tuesday. We will have a tech person there (in 109, the auditorium in the new Humanities building -- or Carol Tanner Irish Humanities Bldg.) Evidently this is not a mac auditorium but I will bring my computer. Also if you can bring flash drives and dvds, that will help.

Oh -- it's going to be great!!!! I can't wait to see what is coming...

1) Anna 2) AJ 3) Anisa 4) Hannah 5) Jessica


Then on Thursday, back our classroom:

1) Mercedes 2) Heidi 3) Maggie 4) Jeffrey 5) Anisa

And I needn't remind you of what to read for tomorrow, right?

3 comments:

  1. Anne, I love all the color coding you've been throwing out lately. It's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so there is more tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And great job today...I wanted to do it longer. I realized that I had only begun to come out of self-conscious movement and to think about how sound would be different in corners, along the wall and then it was becoming my experience, not an experience with others...and I liked that. Thanks for a great paper and presentation.

    ReplyDelete